The Candidate Process
- We send an acknowledgement email when your submission is received. Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- We look for a variety of skills and achievements in our employees, supported by diverse work experience and education. If we would like to learn more about your qualifications, we will connect with you via phone or e-mail.
What Can I Expect at the In-Person Interview?
- We will expect to share information to learn more about how this job opening aligns with your skills and abilities.
- We strive to offer the best possible insight into our organization, our culture and the opportunity by arranging interviews with cross functional areas in which you would interact.
- In preparation for your interview, we recommend you familiarize yourself with the company and our role in the medical imaging industry.
Tips for Interviewing at Lantheus
- Prior to your visit you will receive travel information and an interview agenda.
- Bring a photo ID and arrive with sufficient time to register as a visitor with our Security Desk/Office.
- Be prepared to complete an employment application.
Lantheus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this website as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 978-671-8313 or by sending an email to email@example.com