Lantheus Addresses COVID-19
As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our employees, patients and other partners in the healthcare community remains our top priority. We take our role as a leader in the development, manufacture, and commercialization of innovative diagnostic and therapeutic agents and products as both a privilege and responsibility, and we are taking the following actions.
Ensuring the Safety of Our Teams and Communities
- We continue to follow guidance from the CDC, Department of Health and Human Services, OSHA, WHO and other relevant states and municipalities and operate a “Pandemic Response Team” to implement and oversee appropriate precautions to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our teams and communities.
- We continue to have all non-critical employees and contractors work-remotely and avoid work-related travel.
- We are also requiring “self-reporting” by all employees and contractors, including those working remotely, to monitor temperature, symptoms and further identify those who may be at risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19.
- We have established a “Return to Lantheus Facilities” team” to develop plans for employees to safely return to all Lantheus facilities.
- We have developed a “Return to Office” Playbook for all Lantheus employees and contractors to guide our actions to ensure a healthy workplace during this pandemic.
Ensuring Business Continuity to Support our Customers and Patients
- We continue to fulfill our “essential” role of providing diagnostic and therapeutic agents and products to our customers. We currently have approximately 300 critical manufacturing, supply, and quality employees and contractors in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Canada, and Sweden supporting these activities on-site at Lantheus facilities.
- Our EXINI team, based in Lund, Sweden, continues to work on-site with increased worker controls in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- We are returning most of our manufacturing to pre-COVID schedules and are in regular contact with our suppliers and air and ground carriers to prepare for the increase of procedures in-line with jurisdictional Boards of Health guidelines. We expect to be able to supply our customer’s individual needs as they ramp-up procedure volumes.
- We remain committed to supporting clinicians and are available to them via phone, email, or virtually, as necessary. As state and facility guidelines allow, our field teams are available for in-person meetings, subject to appropriate precautions, including PPE and written customer approval.
- We continue to communicate with relevant health and regulatory authorities and industry groups to ensure that we stay compliant with regulatory requirements.
- As always, our sales and customer service representatives remain available for questions or additional information. Contact information can be found on the Contact Us page of our website.
We send our thoughts and prayers to those affected by COVID-19 and will continue to do our part to keep our teams and communities safe and support our customers and patients. As always, we thank you for your business.
View earlier communications regarding COVID-19:
Questions about Lantheus and COVID-19? Contact us