Lantheus understands the importance of giving back to the community. Our purpose to Find, Fight and Follow® disease to deliver better patient outcomes and our core Value to Help People Be Their Best are our guiding forces, and we are committed to making the world a better place.
From volunteer outreach to local chambers of commerce, we play an active role in our communities to foster collaboration and growth. We view these relationships as vital to our commitment to always go further to make a difference. And it’s an honor to support the varied interests of these programs.
As a corporation, we support several charity initiatives, including our two largest: the American Heart Association’s Boston Heart Walk and our annual golf tournament, which this year benefited the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
We also encourage our employees to give back with an annual day of service of their choosing.
Some of our employee volunteer efforts include:
- Adventure Challenge at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Life Science Cares
- Billerica Partners for Education
- American Heart Association Boston Heart Walk
- Zero Run Walks
Our involvement also extends to these local business organizations:
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Massachusetts Business Roundtable
- Middlesex 3 Coalition
- Somerset, NJ County Business Partnership